All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a heartbeat, a single mistake can alter everything . . . and suddenly you realize . . . life will never ever be the same. Popular Ashla Cameron can do wrong until the day she makes a devastating mistake. Instantly, she lands in the crosshairs of angry students. Classmates and friends shun her. School bullies hone in on her, and she is targeted by the nefarious Mako Zelter. Her three friends stand strong to protect her, but things spiral out of control. The mysterious Delta recognizes her torment and reaches out to her, but even he can't stop this. Ashla loses herself. Her old reality is gone. Her new one is unbearable. She must find a way out of her wretched situation . . . she must make things right! Ashla devises a unique way to do this, and in the weeks that follow, she inadvertently falls in love. He has seen this green-eyed beauty in his dreams for months but must come to terms with a perplexing reality. Meanwhile, Mako is relentless and when it is least expected, he makes his final move. Soul Fire is an emotionally charged story of one girl's fight to overcome the horrors of bullying, her endeavor to right a wrong, and how her exuberance for life along with tender young love, loyal friendships, and a good family help her survive.
- Author(s)Nancy Allan
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.