Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPam Edison Mann is a wife, mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother. Her career goal was to make a difference. Whether as police dispatcher, air ambulance dispatcher, family services case worker or medical receptionist, with empathy and kindness she assisted strangers in crisis. Retired, she is an active member of Central United Methodist Church of Fitzgerald, Georgia. She is active in Christian ministries such as the Walk to Emmaus Community and the Kairos Prison Ministry. She invents random acts of kindness missions, such as Kup A Soup, in which she welcomes the community to her front porch each winter Saturday night for soup, hot chocolate, printed verses of Scripture, and fellowship. Ather such mission she calls Snak Saks 4 Jesus. She hands out to panhandlers and strangers, lunch sacks containing bottled water, packaged snacks and a verse of Scripture. She devotes time daily to prayer, meditation and Bible study, from which inspiration her writings spring forth. Using the trivia, tragedies and triumphs of her life, Pam writes of how, in retrospect, the hand of God has been revealed to her in it all. Life has t always been kind to Pam, but through her faith, she has found kindness to share with others. Her father died when she was a toddler. Her childhood was troubled. Her husband was murdered when she was 24 with four children and pregnant with their fifth. Her first son committed suicide. Ather son died soon after in a single-vehicle accident. There is more, of which she does t speak. These trials and tragedies of her life might have left in Pam a legacy of bitterness and despair. That it did t, and why, she reveals in this book, which is, after all, just ather of her missions, ather random act of kindness.
- Author(s)Pam Edison Mann
- PublisherXulon Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXulon Press
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.86
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.