All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHappy relationships is the stuff t only of dreams but also of real life. In the provocative new model of relationship set forth in Soul-Hearted Partnership , long-time counsellor Debra L Reble, Ph.D., shows how dreams of amazing relationships come true when individuals cultivate first a soul partnership with themselves and then a soul-hearted partnership with a loved one. Unwilling to continue living in passive coexistence by sacrificing their soul's expression or by looking for a partner to complete or guide them, men and women of all ages and circumstances, Dr Reble reports, are manifesting their dreams of a fulfilling life and, in the process, partnerships that foster their spiritual growth. Partnership as a vehicle for spiritual development is an idea whose time has come. This book lays the groundwork by presenting a series of spiritual principles for integrating body, heart, spirit, and soul internally and intertwining the combined energies with those of a loved one. Strategies are offered to keep the flow of the joined energies, rooted as they are in a shared energy source, expanding until it permeates all aspects of their lives as individuals and a couple. As such, this landmark guide takes soul mate to a new level. While relationship with a soul mate offers the potential for a deeply felt spiritual connection, soul-hearted partnership channels this energy into an everyday experience on earth. Readers will benefit t only from the cultivation of extraordinary relationships with friends as well as a beloved partner but also from this book's invative approaches to jealousy, fear, old grievances, vulnerability, expressing soul potential, and co-creating with spirit while simultaneously deepening intimacy with a loved one. Tips are included on everything from balancing masculine and feminine energies to energetic love-making. Each chapter concludes with practical exercises designed to help spark the fullest expression of energetically charged love, passion, and intimacy.
- Author BiographyJudy Schreiber-Mosher was born in Brooklyn, New York and grew up in Rockaway Beach, Long Island. A graduate of Smith College she attended Columbia University where she obtained her training in occupational therapy. After moving to Washington D.C. and working for fifteen years as an occupational therapist she enrolled at Howard University, graduated with a master's degree in social work and began her second career as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and psychotherapist. Employed in this capacity for twenty-eight years by the National Institute of Mental Health, she specialised in working with people diagnosed with schizophrenia. In 1996 Judy and her late husband, Dr Loren Mosher moved to San Diego, California. An adjunct faculty at San Diego State University she taught master's degree social work students strategies for treating the persistently mentally ill. Still residing in San Diego she continues to practice as a psychotherapist while embarking on her third career -- writing.
- Author(s)Debra L. Reble,Judy Schreiber-Mosher
- PublisherHeartPaths Media
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationCleveland, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeartPaths Media
- Weight364 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.