Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.25
- AU $7.83Trending at AU $8.38
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
About this product
- DescriptionDespite first impressions, Jenna soon learns that Gabriel isn't like other boys, and she begins to think that being stuck at her aunt's all summer might t be such a bad thing. The more time Jenna spends with Gabriel, the more deeply in love she falls. But it's t long before she discovers his dark secret.
- Author(s)Lynda Waterhouse
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationDorking
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiccadilly Press Ltd
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Interest Age12 plus
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.