All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.69Trending at AU $24.60
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.62Trending at AU $22.96
About this product
- Description'My name is Lucas Soul. Today, I died again. This is my fifteenth death in the last four hundred and fifty years.' The Crovirs and the Bastians. Two races of immortals who have lived side by side with humans for millennia and been engaged in a bloody war since the very dawn of their existence. With the capacity to survive up to sixteen deaths, it was t until the late fourteenth century that they reached an uneasy truce, following a deadly plague that wiped out more than half of their numbers and made the majority of survivors infertile. Soul is an outcast of both immortal societies. Born of a Bastian mother and a Crovir father, a half breed whose very existence is abhorred by the two races, he spends the first three hundred and fifty years of his life being chased and killed by the Hunters. One fall night in Boston, the Hunt starts again, resulting in Soul's fifteenth death and triggering a chain of events that sends him on the run with Reid Hasley, a former US Marine and his human business partner of ten years. When a lead takes them to Washington DC and a biotechlogy company with affiliations to the Crovirs, they cross the Atlantic to Europe, on the trail of a French scientist whose research seems intrinsically linked to the reason why the Hunters are after Soul again. From Paris to Prague, their search for answers will lead them deep into the immortal societies and bring them face to face with someone from Soul's past. Shocking secrets are uncovered and fresh allies come to the fore as they attempt to put a stop to a new and terrifying threat to both immortals and humans. Time is running out for Soul. Can he get to the truth before his seventeenth death, protect the ones he loves, and prevent ather immortal war?
- Author BiographyAD Starrling was born on the small island nation of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean and came to the UK at the age of twenty to study medicine. After five years of hard graft earning her MD and another five years working all of God's hours as a Paediatrician, she decided to return to her first love, writing. Soul Meaning is her debut novel and the first in the supernatural thriller series Seventeen. She currently lives in Warwickshire in the West Midlands, where she is busy writing the next installments. She still practises medicine. AD Starrling is her pen name.
- PrizesWinner of National Indie Excellence Book Awards: Fantasy 2013. Commended for Hollywood Book Festival: General Fiction Category 2013. Shortlisted for National Indie Excellence Book Awards: Adventure 2013 and Next Generation Indie Book Awards: Action-Adventure 2013.
- Author(s)A. D. Starrling
- PublisherA D Starrling
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleSeventeen
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationBedworth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA D Starrling
- Out-of-print date22/08/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight483 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.