All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImprint. A vel of immense wisdom and profound beauty, bursting with kwledge and experience and portraying a culture as vast and fascinating as the history of humankind itself. The vel is the result of an epic journey undertaken by Gao, whereby he travelled 15 000 kilometres over a period of 5 months.
- Author(s)Gao Xingjian
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication14/06/2000
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew South Wales
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/06/2006
- Weight650 g
- Translated byMabel Lee
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.