All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this, his third book of poetry, eminent neuroscientist Ed Byrne contemplates the dilemmas that define the human spirit.
- Author BiographyEd Byrne has had a career as an academic, neurologist and neuroscientist. He has held a number of senior positions, including Professor of Experimental Neurology at the University of Melbourne, Dean of Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences at Monash University, Vice Provost and Executive Dean of Biomedicine at the University College London and currently is Vice-Chancellor and President at Monash University. This is his third book of poetry.
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2014
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Weight296 g
- Width138 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.