All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBody, Soul and Cyberspace explores how recent science-fiction cinema answers questions about body and soul, virtuality, and spirituality in the digital age by linking cinematic themes with religious, philosophical and ethical concepts.
- Author BiographySylvie Magerstadt is Senior Lecturer in Media Cultures at the University of Hertfordshire, UK, where she teaches a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Previously, she lectured in Film Theory at Imperial College London and worked as a copywriter and script editor. Her main research interest is the intersection of cinema, philosophy and religion.
- Author(s)Sylvie Magerstadt
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/09/2014
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.64
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.50Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.