All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $17.74Free postage
- AU $21.23Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAlexia Tarabotti is labouring under a great many social tribulations. First, she has soul. Second, she's a spinster whose father is both Italian and dead. Third, she was rudely attacked by a vampire, breaking all standards of social etiquette. Where to go from there? From bad to worse apparently, for Alexia accidentally kills the vampire - and then the appalling Lord Maccon (loud, messy, gorgeous, and werewolf) is sent by Queen Victoria to investigate. With unexpected vampires appearing and expected vampires disappearing, everyone seems to believe Alexia responsible. Can she figure out what is actually happening to London's high society? Or will her soulless ability to negate supernatural powers prove useful or just plain embarrassing? Finally, who is the real enemy, and do they have treacle tart? Soulless: The Mangais a comedy of manners set in Victorian London: full of werewolves, vampires, dirigibles, and tea-drinking.
- Author BiographyMs. Carriger began writing in order to cope with being raised in obscurity by an expatriate Brit and an incurable curmudgeon. She escaped small town life and inadvertently acquired several degrees in Higher Learning.
- Author(s)Gail Carriger
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/01/1960
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleThe Parasol Protectorate
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date22/03/2012
- Content NoteColour illus throughout
- Weight282 g
- Width150 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.