All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $94.28
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.19
- AU $21.90Trending at AU $24.84
- AU $14.54Trending at AU $15.56
- AU $10.42Trending at AU $18.63
- AU $14.25Trending at AU $17.10
- AU $20.91Trending at AU $24.75
About this product
- DescriptionEbony-skinned fashion photographer Jada Diamond Tanner may have her pick of men, but one has captured her heart like gorgeous financial advisor Wellington Jones. But with their new love, Jada faces antagonism from beautiful, ambitious Melanie Thompson, who will do anything to win Wellington for herself, and from Wellington's overbearing socialite mother, who believes Jada will never fit into her circle of aristocratic friends. Forced to make difficult choices, Jada will discover the strength and courage to celebrate the joy each day can bring - with or without the man she loves.
- Author BiographyMary B. Morrison is a poet, lecturer and the best-selling author of several fiction and non-fiction titles, including a collection of poems entitled Justice Just Us Just Me and the novel Never Again Once More (also available from Turnaround).
- Author(s)Mary B. Morrison
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication04/01/2003
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight154 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.