Souls Revealed: A Souls of My Sisters Book of Revelations and Tools for Healing Your Life, Soul, and Spirit by Candace Sandy, Dawn Marie Daniels (Paperback / softback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour Sisters Are Always There For You. . . Are you frustrated by the challenges life throws at you as you strive to gain the clarity and strength necessary to move forward? Are you seeking the key to true inner peace and harmony? If so, the amazing true stories from women around the country found in Souls Revealed will renew your spirit and motivate you to take action. Here, you will learn how to strip away the pain and experiences that may be holding you back as well as understand the Aha! Moments of other women--the revelations that changed their lives and what made them possible. Whether dealing with illness, depression, relationship, career or financial issues, this moving, instructive guidebook will mobilize you and help you to reach your own epiphanies sooner, with less personal suffering. Including soul-searching questions, exercises, and tips throughout, this profound gathering will help you begin a healing journey of your own. . .because one kws what you need better than your sisters who share your pain--and your joy. Praise for Souls of My Sisters. . . If you can't reach a girlfriend to pour out your heart read Souls of My Sisters. . .Souls is just the thing when you need an extra boost. Heart and Soul magazine Provides an opportunity for us to stop apologizing for what we have control over and control what we can. --Debra Fraser-Howze, President/CEO of the National Black Leadership Commission on AIDS Dawn Marie Daniels brings a spirited array of professional credentials to her role as Editor of Souls of My Sisters. She was the editorial force behind a number of award-winning authors, and has utilized her position and power as one of the book industry's premier editors to ensure that African American projects get the attention they deserve. Daniels has established a commanding presence in adult nfiction with such books as In the Meantime and One Day My Soul Just Opened Up, both New York Times bestsellers by Iyanla Vanzant. She utilized her eight years of publishing experience to bring new talent to the surface and helped push them to the forefront of the publishing industry. Daniels' authors have been published through various imprints such as Prentice Hall Press, Fireside, Touchstone, S&S Aguilar, Scribner Paperback fiction, Simon & Schuster Trade, and Pocket Books. Candace Sandy is the President of Candace Sandy Communications, a multi media cooperative targeting women. For ten years, Candace Sandy has also served as the Communications Director for Congressman Gregory W. Meeks (D-NY) of the Sixth Congressional District, a member of the House Foreign Service and Financial Services Committees. In her capacity as Communications Director, Sandy has managed both national and international media campaigns in countries that have included Africa, Canada, Caribbean, China, Colombia, Cuba, Great Britain, India, Israel, Malaysia, Peru, and Venezuela. A frequent lecturer, who has served on several high-profile political campaigns, Sandy has worked tirelessly on behalf of women's issues including poverty, domestic violence, youth prostitution, anti crime, financial literacy, and reentry in New York City. Sandy is the former General Manager of New York University Radio Station WNYU 89.1 FM. As a former Radio Advertising Bureau Mercury AD/LAB Fellow, Sandy has covered such events as the 1993 and 1997 Presidential Inaugurations and the1996 Summer Olympics. She has also conducted several celebrity radio interviews, including Pam Grier, Stevie Wonder, and Will Smith.
- Author BiographyDawn Marie Daniels was an editor for eight years at Simon & Schuster, where she worked on adult nonfiction such as Iyanla Vanzant's New York Times bestsellers In the Meantime and One Day My Soul Just Opened Up.Candace Sandy serves as the Communications Director for Congressman Gregory Meeks (D-NY). She was recently awarded the prestigious 40 Under 40 award for her civic and professional work for NBC. Dawn and Candace have also been honored with the 2002 Amazing Woman Award for their literary efforts.
- Author(s)Candace Sandy,Dawn Marie Daniels
- PublisherKensington Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKensington Publishing
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byCandace Sandy,Dawn Marie Daniels
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.57New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.12New
- AU $61.25Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.