All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionXorin Balbes created his eight-stage SoulSpace process to help his clients create homes that reflect and celebrate what is essential about their inhabitants. The process works for any budget, anytime, anywhere and results in inspiration, self-discovery, and practical solutions. Through the stages assess, release, cleanse, dream, discover, create, elevate, and celebrate you will explore t only the design of your abode but also your own interior: how you think, feel, and sense the world. Empowered with this self-kwledge, you will discover fresh ways to declutter, refresh, and enhance your living space. Xorin s wonderfully unique technique will nurture and transform both your soul and your home.
- Author BiographyXorin Balbes is an award-winning architectural conservator, designer, philanthropist, and co-owner of the interior and architectural design firm SoulSpace Home. His most recent project is the transformation of the Fred Baldwin Memorial Home on Maui into SoulSpace Sanctuary, a rejuvenation destination with twenty-eight ocean-view bedrooms and a farm-to-table restaurant. Xorin divides his time between Los Angeles and Maui.
- Author(s)Xorin Balbes
- PublisherNew World Library
- Date of Publication17/10/2011
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNovato, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew World Library
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Content NoteBlack and White Photographs and Illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.