All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionA fascinating practical guide to the use of sound in business, from performance-enhancing soundtracks to retail environments and office partitions. The world is full of sound - most of it unwanted and unplanned - which can change our moods, our behaviour and our performance. This book explains clearly how to use this fact to great advantage, in terms of productivity and customer performance. In a few years, a company's sound will become as important as its logo and public image. Here is a practical guide to planning and managing sound for increased profit in all aspects of business. Julian Treasure is founder of the world's first strategic sound consultancy and an international consultant on all matters of the use and abuse of sound in business and commerce. He is frequently invited to speak at international conferences.
- Author BiographyJulian Treasure is founder of the world's first strategic sound consultancy and an international consultant on all matters of the use and abuse of sound in business and commerce. He is frequently invited to speak at international conferences.
- Author(s)Julian Treasure
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.