All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSound Phonics prepares children for full fluency in reading, writing and spelling by providing intensive practice in phonics. A comprehensive phonics resource, it is fully compatible with 'Letters and Sounds' and any other incremental phonics programme. Its graded activities, best completed with an adult, reinforce early literacy skills through listening and speaking, and support a multi-sensory approach. Sound Phonics Phase Six consolidates the child's kwledge of a range of spelling strategies for use when writing. In this phase, the child first revisits long and short vowel sounds and then practises using prefixes and suffixes. Short stories and poems encourage independent reading and writing and the child may need less adult assistance than earlier in the series. Sound Phonics Phase Six Book 1 is the ninth book in the series and a one-per-child activity book. It focuses on spelling choices (particularly in words with long vowel sounds) and common word endings and how these affect the base word.
- PrizesWinner of Practical Pre-School Silver Award 2010.
- Author(s)Carol Matchett
- PublisherSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleSound Phonics
- Place of PublicationWest Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSchofield & Sims Ltd
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine2 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.