All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSound and Hearing encourages children to really listen to the rich variety of sounds we hear every day, including the different sounds our bodies make. Children discover how our ears tell us where a sound is coming from, and the ways that hearing keeps us safe. The best-selling Start-Up series has been rewritten to emphasise the cross-curricular teaching potential of each title. Each title provides tes and activities, spread by spread, highlighting ways in which learning can be extended into various subject areas. The series has revamped end sections featuring extension learning details, together with the latest internet and web resource information.
- Author BiographyClaire Llewellyn is a prize-winning author of nonfiction for young readers
- Author(s)Claire Llewellyn
- PublisherMBE Books
- Date of Publication10/07/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleStart-up Connections
- Place of PublicationGainsborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEvans Brothers Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.