All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.40
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionAn investigation of the phology of lyric poetry, as manifested in the poems of Theodor Storm. The analytical studies, based on a complete tabulation of the 120'000 vowel and consonant phonemes in Storm's published poetry, demonstrate a substantial correlation between the mood, tone, or meaning of poem and the predominance or avoidance of certain phonemes.
- Author(s)Alan B. Galt
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/1973
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEuropean University Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 84
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight210 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.