All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionSounding Forth the Trumpet brings to life one of the most crucial epochs in America's history--the events leading up to and precipitating the Civil War. In this enlightening book, readers live through the Gold Rush, the Mexican War, the skirmishes of Bleeding Kansas, and the emergence of Abraham Lincoln, as well as the tragic issue of slavery.
- Author BiographyPeter Marshall has gained national recognition as a preacher and teacher on Christian maturity. A graduate of Yale University and Princeton Theological Seminary, he formerly served as pastor of the East Dennis Community Church on Cape Cod. Marshall lives in Orleans, Massachusetts. David Manuel is the author or coauthor of several books, including Like a Mighty River and The Jesus Factor. He holds a BA in English from Yale University and lives in Hull, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)David Manuel,Peter Marshall
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date18/02/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition StatementRepackaged ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.