All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSoundings from an Empty Sea are mostly acrostics regarding human relationships. Most relationships have arguments and most of the arguments are over trivialities. Unfortunately, most of the arguments escalate way out of proportion. The poet believes if one in the relationship makes decisions, the amount of stress or distress goes down. Then the amount of peace and pleasure goes up. As with all relationships, they are personal. Finding your puzzle piece or allowing one ather to be transformed to fit takes work, but more so trust.
- Author BiographyMatt Cody spends most of his time wandering. Looking for puzzle pieces that fit. The puzzle is himself. In-between searching there reading and cooking and baking. Eventually, when he at least find the boarder pieces, he will settle down to fill in the body. These are the works of a future Bed and Breakfast Owner. Enjoy!
- Author(s)Matthew T Cody
- PublisherDonnaink Publications
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDonnaink Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.17Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.