All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe DSCF are pushing for the Letter and Sounds initiative to cover the whole 0-5 age range and this series answers that remit! These four books are differentiated to meet the particular developmental stages of the framework and clearly linked to the developmental statements, so they can be used in all sorts of schools and settings. They offer appropriate activities in four age bands, closely matched to the EYFS, and giving children a thorough grounding in the essential skills they need to become good readers.
- Author BiographySally Featherstone has a wealth of experience as a teacher, head teacher and a local authority adviser and inspector. In recent years, alongside her activities in publishing, Sally has continued to build a national reputation as a trainer and consultant in the Primary and Early Years field. Su Wall is an Early Years Professional with over twently years experience of working with children under five years across a variety of different early years provisions. She initially trained as a NNEB and has continued to gain qualifications including a Certificate in Education: FE and a post graduate in Management. She is a Local Authority Adviser raising the quality and outcomes of the childcare provision for children in Derby. Su has worked as an EYP Associate nationally moderating and assessing the EYPS programme. Su has worked at local colleges as a part time lecturer delivering a range of early years programmes. Recently Su became a mum and Sounds Fun has been written about the activities she has enjoyed with her son Sam.
- Author(s)Clare Beswick,Sally Featherstone,Su Wall
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/04/2010
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleSounds Fun!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.