All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone loves music, but t everyone loves advertising. Faced with increasingly impatient and fickle customers, some of the world's most famous brands have been turning to music and artists to engage the public in a way they could never do alone. Why? Because music speaks to our emotions, brings people together and starts conversations. If it's used correctly, it can turn a one-off purchaser into a loyal fan. Sounds Like Branding is, in its author's words, an 'ear-opening' journey through the history of music and marketing, from the humble jingle and the advent of Muzak to Michael Jackson's groundbreaking association with Pepsi in the 1980s and the music branding embraced today by global brands such as Nike, Starbucks, Levi's and Coca-Cola. What marketers need to kw today is t what music to run in the background to an ad, but how a brand 'sounds'. This book is essential reading for any brand manager looking for a competitive edge in an increasingly cluttered media landscape.
- Author BiographyJakob Lusensky left his career as an international DJ to become CEO of the global music branding agency Heartbeats International. He is one of the world's leading consultants in music and branding and his clients include Absolut Vodka, Carlsberg and Unilever. He has been interviewed and profiled in BusinessWeek, Advertising Age and Billboard magazine and speaks frequently at international branding and marketing conferences. In 2010, he was invited to take part in the prestigious TED Talks event in Tokyo (www.ted.com).
- Author(s)Jakob Lusensky
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/07/2011
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight151 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.