Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPoems by Grace Cavalieri. These are poems of relationships. They cover a view of the past with deep feeling and philosophical wisdom. The poems are lyrical, narrative, experimental and storied. Written by the two-times winner of the national Allen Ginsberg Award for Poetry, Cavalieri explores the depths of our connections.
- Author(s)Grace Cavalieri
- Date of Publication30/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.