All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionA basement recording studio. Three people are hoping to record the one track that will change their lives; Tanya, a young black singer breaking free from her two hit wonder past; Nic, a middle-aged white producer and Tony, a young black man who has resisted being exploited by the music business. There is ather presence, a computer, driving the most sophisticated music software. Unfortunately it is developing a virus. Written as a twelve track album, Sounds...In Session pollutes your ears with the power that really controls the music industry...the techlogy of course.
- Author BiographyTyrone Huggins is a leading light in young black theatre, co-founder of Impact Theatre Co-operative, and founder of Theatre of Darkness. His plays include Choo Choo Ch' Boogie (Bolton Octagon), The Carve Chair (Contact Theatre, Manchester) and Emigrating Home for BBC radio. As an actor he has also worked for many leading theatre companies including The Royal National Theatre, Glasgow Citizens, Temba, Talawa and Paines Plough.
- Author(s)Tyrone Huggins
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1998
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight154 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.