All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the gospel music of slavery in the antebellum South to anti-apartheid freedom songs in South Africa, this two-volume work documents how music has fueled resistance and revolutionary movements in the United States and worldwide.
- Author BiographyEunice Rojas, PhD, is assistant professor of Spanish at Lynchburg College. Her publications included contributions to ABC-CLIO's Encyclopedia of Latin Music. Rojas holds a doctorate in Spanish with an emphasis on cultural studies from the University of Virginia. Lindsay Michie, PhD, is assistant professor of history at Lynchburg College and the author of Greenwood's The End of Apartheid in South Africa and Praeger's Portrait of an Appeaser: Robert Hadow, First Secretary in the British Foreign Office, 1931-1939.
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note12
- Weight1202 g
- Width234 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byEunice Rojas,Lindsay Michie
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.