All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Nicole Cente created the first-ever commercial soup cleanse through her Brooklyn-based soupery, Splendid Spoon, she knew she was on the cusp a powerful new health trend. Souping detoxifies and cleanses the body with vitamins and nutrients to lose weight and feel amazing. Unlike the wildly popular juice cleanses that are loaded with sugar and skimp on fiber, a soup cleanse provides a nutrient-dense, fiber-dense alternative: slow-cooked, chewable soup. Juice is just a beverage, soup is a meal! Cente's love of healthy eating and cooking began as a child, picking vegetables in her family's garden and foraging for wild berries with her mother. This passion led Cente to study at The French Culinary institute and teach cooking and nutrition courses at Columbia University. In this book, this busy mother of two young boys shares her easy tips and popular recipes. Containing 75 delicious, plant-based soup recipes, The Soup Cleanse Cookbook features a customizable plan with five soup categories that can be mixed and matched to fit anyone's needs. Chaszar understands that diets fail and cleanses can be intimidating. Her helpful suggestions simplify cleansing, whether it's a once-a-week reset or a multi-day detox. The Soup Cleanse Cookbook makes mindful eating and living truly splendid.
- Author BiographyNicole Centeno is a French Culinary Institute-trained chef and the founder and CEO of Splendid Spoon. She has worked for several major publications including Wired magazine, The New Yorker, and Saveur. In college, she studied diet therapies as treatment for illness and has taught cooking and nutrition courses at Columbia University. Centeno has cooked in esteemed New York City restaurants such as EAT Greenpoint and Fatty Cue. She lives in Brooklyn, NY, with her two sons.
- Author(s)Nicole Chaszar
- PublisherRodale Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationEmmaus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.