All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn a cold, swy day, a young girl and her mother shop to buy ingredients for vegetable soup. At home, they work together step by step to prepare the meal. While the soup is cooking, they spend the time playing games and reading. Before long, Daddy's home and the family sits down to enjoy a home made dinner. This book celebrates the importance of making a nutritious meal and sharing in the process.
- Author BiographyMelissa Iwai has illustrated many children's books, including Toolbox Twins, B Is for Bulldozer, and Good Night Engines. This is the first book she has both written and illustrated. She lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her husband and young son, Jamie (who loves to cook with his mom!).
- Author(s)Melissa Iwai
- PublisherChristy Ottaviano Books-Henry Holt and Company
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleChristy Ottaviano Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristy Ottaviano Books-Henry Holt and Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width208 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Melissa Iwai
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.72
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.