All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.81Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
About this product
- DescriptionOn a cold, swy day, a young girl and her mother shop to buy ingredients for vegetable soup. At home, they work together--step by step--to prepare the meal. While the soup is cooking, they spend the time playing games and reading. Before long, Daddy's home and the family sits down to enjoy a home made dinner. This book celebrates the importance of making a nutritious meal and sharing in the process.
- Author BiographyMelissa Iwai has illustrated many children's books, including Toolbox Twins, B Is for Bulldozer, and Good Night Engines. This is the first book she has both written and illustrated. She lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her husband and young son, Jamie (who loves to cook with his mom!).
- Author(s)Melissa Iwai
- PublisherChristy Ottaviano Books-Henry Holt and Company
- Date of Publication28/09/2010
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleChristy Ottaviano Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristy Ottaviano Books-Henry Holt and Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width208 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Melissa Iwai
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.