Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.92+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore and more of us are discovering how easy it is to create a tasty homemade soup using one of these new appliances. The soups can often be ready in just 30-40 minutes. Here Norma Miller extends the range of recipes included in your instruction booklet to provide a wonderful selection of simple but delicious recipes. You'll soon realize that your soup maker is indispensable. Hints and tips to get the best from your soup maker Tasty recipes, quick and easy to make Adapt your own traditional recipes to your new soup maker This book contains nearly 100 tasty recipes, all personally tried and tested in the latest soup makers by Norma Miller. Traditional favourites, such as Mulligatawny Soup, Creamy Tomato and Basil Soup, Pea and Ham Soup, and Corn Chowder are here, plus some exciting new contemporary recipes, including Prawn and Saffron Soup with Noodles, Thai Chicken and Red Chilli Soup, and even Chilled Cherry and Almond Soup.
- Author BiographySuccessful food writer and author of Slow Cooking: Best New Recipes, The Halogen Oven Cookbook, One-Pot Dishes for Every Season and The Food Mixer Cookbook, among others.
- Author(s)Norma Miller
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/08/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Weight100 g
- Width133 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine9 mm
Most relevant reviews
- tayla03503 Oct, 2014by
Great service, a wonderful book for planning and making quick,easy soup dishes ....... Would recommend for those of us who are not gourmet cooks !!!!!!
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.