All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $23.04Trending at AU $35.04
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $32.82
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.41
- AU $42.00Trending at AU $42.81
- AU $41.86Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.22
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $32.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains soups for very season: light and chilled for a warm summer's day, smooth, pureed or creamed for more formal occasions and hearty and thick, a meal in itself for a cold winter's day. It includes instructions for those who prefer to cook in their microwave.
- Author BiographyAnnette Yates is the author of numerous Right Way bestsellers, including Microwave Cooking Properly Explained, Microwave Cooking Times at a Glance, Microwave Recipes for One, Fresh Bread in the Morning from Your Bread Machine, Steaming - with Recipes, Slow Cooking: Best New Recipes, The Blender Book, Super Soups & Sauces and Ice Cream Made Easy.
- Author(s)Annette Yates
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Weight134 g
- Width133 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.