All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume addresses the promise and challenges of employment, service roles and contexts in rehabilitation and mental health practice, developing readiness for employment, sustaining employment, and responding to the needs of people coping with a range of disabilities. The book is relevant to the education of human service professionals, and will enable practitioners to expand their awareness, understanding, and kwledge of the interface of rehabilitation and mental health.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Rehabilitation and Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight957 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDavid Moxley,John R. Finch
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.09New
- AU $6.50Used
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.92New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.17New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.