All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSources of Value is a comprehensive guide to financial decision making suitable for beginners as well as experienced practitioners. It treats financial decision making as both an art and a science and proposes a comprehensive approach through which companies can maximise their value. Beginners will benefit from its initial financial foundation section which builds strong basic skills. Practitioners will enjoy the new insights which the eponymous Sources of Value technique offers - where values come from and why some companies can expect to create it while others cant. The book also introduces several other techniques which, together, spell out how to combine strategy with valuation and an understanding of accounts to make a fundamental improvement in the quality of corporate financial decision taking. Sources of Value is written in a readable conversational style and will appeal to those already working in companies as well as those studying on a business course.
- Author BiographySimon Woolley is a Fellow of the Judge Business School, University of Cambridge and Managing Director of Sources of Value Ltd. He has had a long career with the oil major BP, working in a number of roles related to investment valuation and financial training, culminating in the position of Distinguished Advisor - Financial Skills.
- Author(s)Simon Woolley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note49 figures
- Weight1300 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.