Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $36.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCari continues her journey in North Carolina in August of 2000. She attends the graduate program in English Literature at Th University of North Carolina at Greensboro and works at Barnes and Noble. Her classes provide her with an excellent oportunity to grow in chosen and field and grow as a person. She continues to apply her studies to her life to find additional meaning in between the lines of the literature she reads. Meanwhile, she struggles with living far away from her family for the first time and she struggles with letting go of the man who ins[pired her to fly. In November she marries her long time boyfriend, but the early days of thier marrage prove to be challenging. In 2001 she seizes the chance to travel to Peru and hike the Inca Trail. When she returns from her trip, she jumps right back into working at the Graduate Office and classes. Slowly, she finds her inner sun and learns to shine!
- Author(s)Cari Lynn Vaughn
- Date of Publication07/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.