About this product
- DescriptionStretch and challenge your students with SHP's longest-lived and best-selling series for GCSE History. This is an SHP Official Text which means it has been created by the Schools History Project for use with the GCSE specifications. This is part of SHP's comprehensive and authoritative range of books for the GCSE History. Click here to find out more about the Schools History Project and their award winning publications. South Africa 1948-1995 This title is a comprehensive and authoritative depth study for use with all GCSE level specifications. It thoroughly covers the content requirements of the OCR, Edexcel, AQA and CIE specifications using an enquiry-based approach. It is also a popular international text being widely used in Australia. It is written by experts who understand both how to design good teaching material but also understand the exact assessment requirements of each specification. The Student's Book combines: - Clear explanation of specification content - Classroom-trialled activities that really motivate students - Extensive and intriguing source material and case studies It will enliven any history course.
- Author BiographyChris Culpin is former Director of the Schools History Project and an experienced teacher and author.
- Author(s)Christopher Culpin,Schools History Project
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication26/04/2000
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleDiscovering the Past for GCSE
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Murray
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight418 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.