All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSouth Africa has one of the world's most diverse tourist offerings. Attractions range from stately Cape Town with majestic Table Mountain, to the scenic winelands around Stellenbosch and the world-rewned Kruger National Park and adjacent private reserves. With hundreds of different national parks and reserves, Africa's longest coastline and several of the region's oldest and most vibrant towns, visitors are often dazzled and confused by the array of options. This compact Highlights guide, written by South African resident and travel expert Philip Briggs, focuses on the genuine 'must-see' sights, and will aid anyone planning their first trip to this magnificent country.
- Author BiographyAfrica expert Philip Briggs has written more than ten Bradt travel guides and has contributed to numerous other books, travel, and wildlife magazines.
- Author(s)Philip Briggs
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication14/11/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (Highlights Guides)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight35 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.