All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGoing on holiday to South Africa or are you just interested in the country? Then this is the book for you. Arriving in johannesburg you'll explore the city before visiting one of the townships, Soweto. In your journey though this country you'll also visit a gold mine before then travelling out into the countryside to see how people live and work in rural areas. A visit to a Zulu village is a bright and colourful experience and you'll also visit the Kruger National Park and the Dolphin Coast before finally taking a train to Cape Town, where you will spend time visiting Robben Island where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned, Table Mountain and the Cape of Good hope before flying home. An amazing journey where you can experience the food, culture and vibrancy of this beautiful country. Told from the viewpoint of a young visitor and packed with interesting tips on where to go and what to see, these bold and colourful books explore countries through a travel diary. Been There! is a series of eight books focussing on some of the most exciting cities on the world. Suitable for children studying countries at KS2 or for children who are just fascinated by other cultures and customs.
- Author BiographyAnnabel Savery is an experienced writer and editor of children's books. She enjoys researching new topic areas and finding out fascinating facts. In her spare time, she loves to bake and walk along the river.
- Author(s)Annabel Savery
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBeen There
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight150 g
- Width205 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.