All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for ages 9 to 14 years, this title helps you learn about the daily lives and family traditions of the people who have lived in this land for thousands of years. It also features photos that create intimate portraits of life in both the village and the big city.
- Author(s)Domini Clark
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.