All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.08Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.87
About this product
- DescriptionSouth Asia 2060 is a dialogue among 47 experts from a diverse range of expertise and backgrounds, ranging from policymakers to academia to civil society activists and visionaries, on the likely longer-range trajectories of South Asia's future. The collection explores current regional trends, possible future trajectories, and the key factors that will determine whether these trajectories are positive or negative for the region, as a region. Departing from a purely security-based analysis, the volume considers factors such as development and human well-being to reveal t what will happen but what could happen, as well as the impact present conditions could have on the rest of the world.
- Author BiographyAdil Najam is vice chancellor of the Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), Pakistan, professor of international relations at Boston University, USA, and the former director of the Frederick S. Pardee Center for the Study of the Longer-Range Future at Boston University. Moeed Yusuf is the South Asia adviser at the Center for Conflict Management, United States Institute of Peace.
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleAnthem South Asian Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Note30+ tables and figures
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAdil Najam,Moeed Yusuf
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.