All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSouth Carolina Off the Beaten Path features the things travelers and locals want to see and experience--if only they knew about them. From the best in local dining to quirky cultural tidbits to hidden attractions, unique finds, and unusual locales, South Carolina Off the Beaten Path takes the reader down the road less traveled and reveals a side of South Carolina that other guidebooks just don't offer.
- Author BiographyWilliam Price Fox is the author of several novels and short story collections. Many of his articles and short stories have also appeared in national publications. Lee Davis Perry was raised in Charleston. She is the author of More Than Petticoats: Remarkable South Carolina Women, South Carolina Curiosities, and the co-author of Insiders' Guide to Charleston.
- Author(s)Lee Davis Perry,William Price Fox
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication19/02/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleOff the Beaten Path Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white halftones, maps
- Weight10 g
- Width137 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $27.81
- AU $53.94Trending at AU $59.60
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.12
- AU $8.73Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $13.18Trending at AU $14.73
- AU $29.89Trending at AU $32.60
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.