All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis travelogue describes the fifth of a series of long distance railway journeys through South East Asia. It covers the trip along Vietnam's coastline from Hai in the rth to Saigon in the south. The content is anecdotal and richly illustrated with photographs.
- Author BiographyThe author, Mike Sharrocks, is a development planning and tourism consultant who lives in South East Asia (www.mikesharrocks.com).
- Author(s)Mike Sharrocks
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteroute map and colour photographs
- Weight64 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.