All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis travelogue describes the sixth of a series of long distance journeys through South East Asia. It covers the train trip from Jakarta through the rthern part of Java to Banyuwangi on the eastern coast of the island. Thereafter, the ferry crossing to Bali is described as well as the bus trip to Denpasar. The content is anecdotal and richly illustrated with photographs.
- Author BiographyThe author, Mike Sharrocks, is a development planning and tourism consultant who lives in South East Asia (www.mikesharrocks.com).
- Author(s)Mike Sharrocks
- Date of Publication07/09/2013
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteroute map and colour photographs
- Weight64 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.