All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLocated between England and France, Jersey is the largest of the Channel Islands. A blend of the two cultures, it is most kwn for its beautiful beaches and walking trails. In the South Jersey History Tour, Keith E. Morgan takes us on a historical tour of southern Jersey, showing how its famous landmarks and hidden-away gems have transformed over time. With the help of a handy location map, readers are invited on this tour to discover for themselves the changing face of South Jersey.
- Author BiographyKeith E. Morgan was educated at Dynevor Grammar School, Swansea, before taking up and completing a telecommunications apprenticeship with the General Post Office. Following two years National Service in the RAF as an Air Radar Mechanic on V-Bombers, he continued his career in the GPO as a Telecommunications Engineer. In 1995, he took his first steps to becoming an author and has been publishing books ever since.
- Author(s)Keith E. Morgan
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleHistory Tour
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note50
- Width124 mm
- Height168 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.20Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.