All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter decades of war, South Sudan became an independent country in 2011. Though its people face struggles as they build their new nation, they do have reason for national pride. Their country contains Bandingilo National Park, which hosts one of the largest annual animal migrations. This title describes the birth of South Sudan and its efforts to create a national identity.
- Author(s)Lisa Owings
- PublisherBellwether Media
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleBlastoff! Readers: Exploring Countries: Level 5 (Library)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBellwether Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings, maps
- Weight204 g
- Width168 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.