All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSeparated from the rth in 2011, South Sudan is the world's newest country and has emerged from decades of inaccessibility as a vibrant and diverse destination. Nature lovers are drawn to the region to experience one of the world's largest wetlands, the many tropical forests and the second-largest wildlife migration on earth. The tribal peoples such as the Dinka, Bari and Zande preserve unique cultures thousands of years in the making. Authors Sophie Ibbotson and Max Lovell-Hoare provide practical information on getting around this new country where the travelling is rugged but the rewards are immense. This stand-alone guide outlines tour operators, hotels, restaurants, suggested itineraries, and how you can give back to the community. The chapter on Sudanese culture provides in-depth coverage of its languages, people and culture. Divided into geographical regions with photographs and maps, South Sudan enables the intrepid traveller to explore the length and breadth of the country.
- Author BiographySophie and Max Lovell-Hoare have worked extensively in Africa and Asia, and have also written Bradt guides to Sudan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
- Author(s)Max Lovell-Hoare,Sophie Lovell-Hoare
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication02/10/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Note16pp colour + 12 maps
- Weight16 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.