All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecipes designed for capturing great southern cooking and adding the southwest zest of various chilies and peppers. For those who want something traditional and different.
- Author BiographyI'm a self published author and a self taught artist. I have experimented with a variety of different recipes and added my own ingredients to accommodate being raised in the Southwest and transplanted to the South. There are no degrees to back up my talents just plain common sense and a knack for things I like. My background is varied and I can blend in anywhere. I prefer the simplicity of rural life, have my own garden and extended family of critters. Hope you like my selections and are able to enjoy the diversity.
- Author(s)Brandy House
- Date of Publication03/07/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $45.31New
- AU $30.25New
- AU $14.69New
- AU $34.87New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $29.24Trending at AU $35.65
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.11
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $44.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.