All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRenny's live shatters when the father of her unborn child kills himself. Angry and brokenhearted, she's determined to terminate her pregnancy, until a medical emergency makes her realize how much the life inside her means. Thomas spends his days stoically delivering the babies of New York City's upper crust, pushing aside the grief of his own empty bed and nursery. When a patient starts to push brazenly past his professional detachment, though, his desire threatens to overwhelm his common sense. The grieving Renny is both fragile and dangerous--giving in to her seduction could cost him t only his career, but also the opinions of friends he values most. Their physical and emotional collision is inevitable, and in the aftermath one's secrets are spared. SOUTH OF EAST JESUS explores the depths of grief, of desire and of the many ways that passion plays with our relationships and realities.
- Author(s)G Bernstein
- PublisherGlenn Bernstein
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlenn Bernstein
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.