All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionClassic. Simple. Delicious. This is the food from the south of France. With over 100 recipes inspired by the old-world glamour and elegance of St Tropez, The South of France Cookbook takes you on a journey to discover the culinary secrets of the town and delicious recipes that embody the region. Whether you re looking for a savory breakfast, an early evening cocktail, a healthy yet delicious lunch, or a meal-making dessert, the South of France cookbook has something for you. Breakfast Pretit De Jeuner Breakfast is an important, and often extremely indulgent, occasion when everyone comes together for a buttery, pastry-layered, jam-fuelled extravaganza. Keeping with this theme find delicious, sweet and savory, recipes for sticky buns, omelets with girolles, Gruyere and thyme, and much more. Lunch Dejeuner Inspired by the beach shacks offering tempting, colorful, fresh and fast dishes, these recipes are a refreshing way to break up your work, or beach, day. From local specialties like the Graniers spring rolls and Le Mazagran s ratatouille, to new takes on salad nicoise and mussels marinieres you ll find a new favorite in this chapter. Teatime Gouter Whether you need a late afteron caffeine kick, or are craving something sugary, find a delicious break-time treat here. Tea infusion from Le Patissier du Chateau, mango almond biscuits, vanilla and orange-blossom marshmallows, the St Tropez tart and more, fill the pages of the sweet chapter. Drinks and Canapes Aperitif et canapes At the end of a long day many people long for a delicious and refreshing cocktail, and a small snack. The pampelonne cocktail, cafe clemenceau s citron presse go well with delicious polenta and yogurt galettes, olive paste, Chez Fuch s calamari, and avocado soup - just to name a few. Dinner Diner A lavish feast is accessible every night with Nina s easy-to-follow recipes and fantastic recipes for provencal tomatoes, fennel, crab pasta on the rocks, ruby roasted duck and more. Dessert Dessert In St Tropez, dessert is taken very seriously. So why t take it as seriously in your own kitchen with a lemon and passion fruit tart, grand marnier cheesecake, marbled chocolate mousse or some sea-salt caramel ice cream? Find everything you need to live the south of France life and eat like the locals eat, with the South of France Cookbook.
- Author BiographyNina Parker is an incredibly talented London-based chef. Her training began at Francesco Mazzei s L Anima. Since then she has worked in the kitchens at The Ledbury, Alain Ducasse s Dorchester and Locanada Locatelli. While Nina was head chef at Bocca Di Lupo s Gelupa, it was named Time Out s best gelateria. In 2012 she launched her catering business, Nina: A Food Company, creating classic and utterly delicious food and bringing a little taste of her childhood in the south of France to the heart of London and beyond.
- Author(s)Nina Parker
- PublisherWeldon Owen
- Date of Publication12/04/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen
- Weight1070 g
- Width197 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.