South of France Footprint with Kids by Kathryn Tomasetti, Tristan Rutherford (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionArtists escape here, films are made here, and families from across the world spend their holidays here: the South of France has long held a special place in the hearts of travellers. Looking for adventure? Ride a boat out into the Mediterranean or float gently down the Verdon in a cae, walk along dramatic coastlines or go srkelling and see what life is really like beneath the sea. Footprint's South of France with Kids is packed with advice on where to go and what to see, all tailored for the family holiday. This guide also includes essential planning resources including regional highlights and where to eat & sleep on any budget. South of France with Kids covers the Mediterranean coastline from Menton, on the Italian border, to Camargue, west of Marseille. Inland, this region sweeps rth, encompassing the Luberon, the Provencal (Southern) Alps and the Parc du Mercantour. It takes in major cities from Montpellier to Nice, as well as islands scattered off these shores. The area is covered under the six regional headings: The Riviera, St Tropez to Hyeres, Haute-Provence, Marseille & the Calanques, Aix-en-Provence & the Luberon and Western Provence. Provides holiday essentials and planning resources, regional highlights, plus where to eat and sleep for any budget Includes Family Favourites section with advice on kayaking excursions, horse riding and more Features tips on the best 'fun & free' activities for each region Tips for all weather and for getting off the tourist track
- Author BiographyKathryn Tomasetti developed a teenage crush on the South of France during an Interrail trip in the early 1990s. It wasn't until 2005 that she made a permanent move there, by way of an anthropology degree at the University of Manchester and a career as a modern art curator across Europe and the Far East. Kathryn provides features and photographs for several travel, food and yoga magazines, where she can indulge her love for alternative travel. A self-confessed foodie, she rates her favourite restaurants as Mathias Dandine in La Lavandou and Le Merenda in Nice.
- Author(s)Kathryn Tomasetti,Tristan Rutherford
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication24/05/2011
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint with Kids
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date23/09/2016
- Content NoteFull colour photographs and maps throughout
- Weight363 g
- Width145 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.