All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionNot the typical spy murder mystery, Southern Cross is a unique tale of double agents, espionage, revenge, and murder leading investigators from a morgue in Manhattan to the SS Southern Cross, a passenger liner sailing from New York to Cuba. Forced to use limited resources, a doctor from San Francisco and a young Paris police inspector scramble to uncover a vicious murderer before ather passenger is killed, and before the ship docks in Havana and five-hundred travelers flood the pier.
- Author BiographyMy family moved around when I was young. I'd like to say we were one step ahead of the law, but that wouldn't be true. Life wasn't that exciting. I was a service brat. In the sixties we settled in San Diego. I served six years in the US Navy with most of that time spent on the USS Enterprise as a nuclear plant operator. After my discharge, I attended college and graduated with a degree in mechanical engineering. In the early eighties I moved to Bremerton, Washington and worked at Puget Sound Naval Shipyard until I retired in 2005. Like many authors, I started writing in high school. In the sixties and seventies I wrote short stories and poems influenced by those turbulent times. During the eighties, I wrote articles for The Rodder's Bulletin, a monthly newspaper for car enthusiasts. Retirement has given me time to pursue my passion for writing. Southern Cross is the first in a series of historical thrillers set in the period just before the United States officially enters World War II. Icarus Plot, the second book in the series, is a work in progress. I enjoy painting pictures with words, bringing characters to life, and watching what happens. Sometimes they surprise even me. Authors of fiction are entertainers and I hope you will be entertained by Southern Cross and my other books. I am a member of the Pacific Northwest Writers Association and International Thriller Writers (ITW). For information on my works in progress go to my website, MysteryAlley.com.
- Author(s)T C Isbell
- PublisherMystery Alley Books
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMystery Alley Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.