All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe inspirational story of an African American community that migrated from the Deep South to Albany, New York, in the 1930s.
- Author BiographyJennifer A. Lemak is Senior Historian and Curator of African American History at the New York State Museum.
- Author(s)Jennifer A. Lemak
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.