Southern Living a Southern Gentleman's Kitchen: Adventures in Cooking, Eating, and Living in the New South by Matt Moore (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.89Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $64.94+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday, in addition to being chivalrous, honest, and generous, a Southern gentleman is socially connected, well-traveled, and has an appetite for life. In this part-cookbook and part-guidebook, Matt Moore embraces a fresh perspective on what it means to cook, eat, and live as a true Southern Gentleman in the 21st century. Moore takes readers on an entertaining walk through the life of a Southern gentleman using recipes for 150 distinctly simple Southern dishes for every meal of the day, plus tales from family and some well-kwn friends. Gorgeous full-color photography graces this culinary update on authentic Southern cuisine. Featured recipes include everything from Seafood Gumbo and Gameday Venison Chili to desserts like Grilled Georgia Peach Crisp and favorite cocktails like The Brown Derby and NOLA Sazerac.
- Author BiographyThe son of a cattleman and the grandson of a butcher, Matt Moore is, for all intents and purposes, the quintessential Southern gentleman. With the philosophy of Work hard, play harder, this Nashville, Tennessee-based musician, husband, traveler, and entrepreneur cooks the way he lives--simply, honestly and with great gusto. This self-taught chef, who invites friends Luke Bryan, NFL standout Jon Stinchcomb, Dave Haywood of Lady Antebellum and more to join him at the stove, is the go to resource for reliable recipes created for the man's-man. His food-writing has garnered critical acclaim by publications such as The Wall Street Journal, The Chicago Tribune, and the New York Times-- who named Moore's first book, Have Her Over For Dinner: A Gentleman's Guide to Classic, Simple Meals, as one of the year's best cookbooks. With national television appearances on the likes of The Today Show, Fox & Friends, BetterTV, and WGN under his belt, Moore, with his camera-ready looks and Southern charm, is quickly and unquestionable becoming a favorite mainstay in the world of food personalities.
- Author(s)Matt Moore
- PublisherOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxmoor House, Incorporated
- Weight1134 g
- Width213 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $38.97Trending at AU $69.17
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.24Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.21Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.