All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces children to the Southern Ocean, looking at how it is different from the other oceans, its resources and why people visit. The ocean floor is explored using key geography terms. Children are encouraged to use geographical skills to locate information by reading maps and interpreting simple keys. This series complements the Introducing Continents series.
- Author BiographyLouise Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. Her writing covers a wide range of topics from animals and science to history and social studies. Richard Spilsbury is an experienced author of nonfiction books for young people. He has written about a wide range of topics including science, nature, and history.
- Author(s)Louise Spilsbury,Richard Spilsbury
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Oceans of the World
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.