Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if the only person who could help was the one whose heart you'd broken? A captivating and heartrending vel of lost love, family secrets and betrayal from a major new talent. 'Memories are like spinning blades; dangerous at close range.' Meg Powell and Carson McKay were soulmates. Until Meg inexplicably walked away and straight into the arms of ather man. While Meg set about building a career and a family - and trying her best to forget Carson - he poured his soul into the music that was to make him an international superstar. Now, twenty years later, Meg is forced to confront the past and hidden truths in the pages of her late mother's diaries - little kwing that her teenaged daughter Savannah is playing with fire, creating a secret life on the internet that sucks her into a dangerous world. Then Carson arrives back in town - just as Meg finds out startling news which will change her life for ever.
- Author BiographyTherese Fowler grew up in the American Midwest, where there was lots of room for her imagination to grow alongside the corn and beans. After living in Minnesota, Texas, and the Philippines, she now resides in Raleigh, North Carolina, with her husband and sons. Souvenir is her debut novel.
- Author(s)Therese Fowler
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/07/2007
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight248 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $20.01Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.